PARTICIPANT ADMISSIONS PROCESS
1. Fill out the application form at APPLY HERE
2. Include a brief biography (max 300 words). This should include appropriate educational background, your music technology experience (what software/samples you use) and any films or games that you have previously scored.
3. Send a link of your music.
4. Click SUBMIT.
5. Screen Composer Academy will contact you with the result of your submission and payment details.
6. If you do not get accepted in the first round, you will be placed on the waiting list for any cancellations.
Relevant educational background and / or work experience in composing for orchestral instruments
A professional interest in entering or furthering a career as a film/game composer
Speak and comprehend English to an acceptable level
Comfortable using a DAW (i.e., Logic, Cubase, DP etc.)
Own sample libraries (orchestral)
Use a notation program (Sibelius, Finale, Dorico etc.)
Have good headphones or monitors
External hard drive with at least 500GB free
Limited to 16 participants
Two recording sessions:
18 string ensemble recording at Antart studios
34 piece orchestra recording at Antart Studios
Take part in all 3.5 weeks of lectures and events of SCA
Music tech week individual tutoring
Mentoring 1 to 1 session with faculty and guest lecturers
Video of orchestral recording
Certificate of completion and Pulse College Discount
Welcome reception and Farewell Dinner
Day trip to Athens and the Acropolis